Friday, January 20, 2012

How to save Batman game w/o live account?

How do I save my Batman: Arkham Asylum game without having to sign in? This would be on my computer, not my X-Box.How to save Batman game w/o live account?
I don't think you can. I know someone who just installed it on PC the other day and he was trying to find a way around as well but ended up creating the account.



I wouldn't hold me to the answer, so hopefully some knows a way! Good luck!How to save Batman game w/o live account?
you can't but you can create a local profile which doesn't connect or upload your scores to the net but you can save. I save myself using my local profile.

Report Abuse

How to save Batman game w/o live account?
hey hello, i install batman arkham asylum and games for windows live also but when i run the game it does not show me the windows live menu in the click to star menu in the game. and i can't access in in the game menu also. plzzzz do help me.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment