Friday, January 20, 2012

I have five games I want to trade in at gamestop for two new ones. What should I do?

Im a type of person who really does not like to trade in games. But I have over 30 games I do not touch. I want Dragon Age Orginis and the new Call of Duty... An I can get them with out have to pay any money if I trade in the new batman game, the old call of duty, left 4 dead, ufc 2009, and halo wars... I beat this games an hate ufc an halo wars... So should I trade?I have five games I want to trade in at gamestop for two new ones. What should I do?
sureI have five games I want to trade in at gamestop for two new ones. What should I do?
For what your going to get you might as well keep the games. I hate gamestop. There only strong point is their customer service but they screw the customer. Especially when it comes to used games. Oh, and when they are selling you a new game why do the discs have scratches and wear in the donut hole? When they rip you off by selling you used games and saying they are new you have lost my buisness. And that's happened to me.



Now you know why gamestop has no sealed games.

No comments:

Post a Comment