Thursday, December 29, 2011

Are the Batman Games really worth Getting? (Arkham Asylum & Arkham City)?

Ok well let me first start off saying that i am probably not the biggest fan of Batman like people who have been watching the 90's Batman Movies or collecting and reading the comic books or anything like that but i recently got done watching the new upcoming Batman Movie (The Dark Knight Rises) and it looks pretty sick.





Now i have seen Batman Begins and The Dark Knight (the Dark Knight Rises will be the end of the Trilogy if i am right?) Well from having memories on the past movies i have seen and The Trailer for The Dark Knight Rises, i am kinda in the "Batman Mood" Haha.





Well i have recently played the Demo for Arkham Asylum on the Xbox 360 to test out the game for myself, eh...idk, seemed really short, didn't give me enough time to judge my opinion on it and idk if the Controls seemed a little clunky or if i am just really unfamiliar with them. Well i might be getting a PS3 this year and i just wanted to know if Arkham Asylum %26amp; City are worth getting. Is it a good story? Will there be a 3rd one? Which console should i get them for, PS3 or Xbox?





So yeah, i just heard that this super hero game is the Best to come around because most super hero games based of of character comics/movies suck but i heard these games are the Great so i just wanted a few opinnions, thanks guys :)|||For uper obsessive Batnerds like myself, this game was a must, but I do recommend it for anyone. Lots of my friends dont know crap about Batman but still love the game Arkham City(newest one). I only played a little of the first game (Ark. Asylum) and I agree the demo didnt give a very good feel. In Arkham City thats how alot of the levels are, but the storyline gets much more interesting.Even If you dont know who's who, the storyline uses the villains in a way where it doesnt matter who you know, everyone is clearly estasblished to new audiences, 'specially if you get the "paitent taps" (by collecting Riddler Trophies). If you love fighting (im terrible at sidescrolling fighting games i.e. Marvel vs Capcom but I love the fighting in this game) and spending hours looking for goodies (riddler Trophies) after you beat the main story line, this game is for you. Plus the storyline itself is just kick ***.


Personally Im an Xbox guy, buy it just depends in you really. And yes there are definite hints at a 3rd game, but i suggest you start with the first one, Arkham Asylum.|||It doesn't matter if you are not a fan of Batman or not, because these games are Hardcore games, BEst story , Great GraPHics, and intense atmosphere, it is a must buy for all gamers worldwide.|||The games look great. I saw on TV that the new game got 10 out of 10...and was one of the top 10 best video games ever! I like the action figures that they made for it too...





The movie looks awesome! Can't wait until July. Yes, it will be Nolan's last Batman film...for now.|||o dude i am too


you want to download go torrentz and update tracker for more speed


batman arkham asylum fully action games too good|||The more I see of men, the more I like dogs|||Yes.|||Yes they're worth getting! I love batman (the graphics is pretty cool), but just like you I am not a very huge fan of batman in movies. I just heard from a co-worker that he was playing arkham city on xbox 360 so i decided to try it first on PC and loved it... so I bought a copy for PS3.





Regarding the consoles, if you're a gamer and don't have the xbox 360 yet then you should get one. I own a PS3, and I think there are more titles for xbox 360 than in ps3...not really a gamer though, so I'm ok with it. Almost all my gamer friends prefer xbox 360 than ps3. What I love about PS3 is the bluray.|||These types of games are good in my opinion because once you have played heaps of first person shooters (i.e. BF, COD) you start to feel like there all the same, and for me this game was a refreshing new game. I am a big fan of batman, i LOVED the dark night and the new one looks sweet! but im not to familier with the comics, i mean i know all the characters, but not the real main story. So when i played this game and read the bio's of the characters, i learn't a lot, and its nice for a change no having to kill anyone, but still being able to kick ***, this game feels a lot cleaner compared to other games which have heaps of gore and guns. Being able to use gadgets which arent made just to kill people is cool and just being able to use your hands feels like this game has brought on a new style of game, which i find both fun, new, interesting and impressive. So in short, get it its a awesome game.|||Well whichever batman game that just came out is SUPER GOOD. i'm not a big fan either, heck i only know who's who from the lego version i got for free with my playstation but i tried the game at my cousins and it's amazingg! i want it but i don't have the right systems to play it :( It's super awesome and so are the graphics, i didn't understand the mission but that's probably cause my cousin played half of it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment