Thursday, December 29, 2011

Where can I get full PC games online like Batman Arkham Asylum?

I've heard of GameStreamer, D2D and Steam. How do these sites work, can I get the game there? Do I own it?|||I've used all these sites for quite sometime. I like to play games quit a bit myself. Out of the 3 listed above, I have found www.gamestreamer.com to be the most diverse and reliable. Steam was ok, but the game selection is all simular genres. I found GameStreamer to have a much wider selection, and to be ALOT faster. Some of those games are upwards to 10gigs (speed matters).





So to answer your question. Yes, you do own the game and yes you can get the game there and many more and good speeds, and take an old veteran's word for it. I have used many sites. GameStreamer is the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment