Thursday, December 29, 2011

Do you think that Rocksteady will make another Batman video game?

Today I beat Arkham City and now I'm playing Arkham Asylum (I got both games in a pack and I know its a bit backyards for me playing the 2nd then the 1st).





BQ- If Rocksteady does make another Batman game, what villain(s) do you want in it?


BQ2- In Arkham City, is Two-Face dead after the fire in the courthouse near the end of the game?|||I'm 99.99% sure there will be another Batman game. Rocksteady is REALLY milking that series because they know it's successful.





I'd like to see Killer Moth, maybe Man-Bat. Tally-Man would be nice.





Finally, Two-Face is alive most definitely. Paul Dini made SOME changes, but won't kill off big characters.





Do you possibly have an extra Batman Beyond DLC you could email me at nma8894@gmail.com?|||I don't know what Villains they would put in seeing as they have included most relatively major villains.


Maybe they could take some ideas from these





http://www.cracked.com/article_19537_the鈥?/a>





Read it its pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment