Thursday, December 29, 2011

Question for people who download games (Batman Arkham Asylum)?

I just downloaded Batman Arkham Asylum off uTorrent. After a few unsuccesful tries I managed to get it to work, and was playing it for a few hours last night. I woke up today and found that my game did not save. How do I save without a profile since I dont have a CD key. I made a profile off windows live because it appeared in the game, but I cant continue without the CD KEY.|||Probably an intentional glitch that the developers made.





Rocksteady Studios and Eidos made a serious effort to protect Arkham Asylum from piracy. Other glitches that can be found in pirated PC copies of the game are:


*The disability of Batman's glide


*Deleting game saves


*Poisonous gases appear to end game progress|||You cant

No comments:

Post a Comment