Thursday, December 29, 2011

Which of the two games, Batman: Arkham asylum or Ghostbusters, be worth $60 & have great reply value?

I want to get both but my only have the money for one.





Which game will have better reply value and be worth 60?|||I am sure that Batman: Arkham Asylum will be a much better game then Ghostbusters. The clips and trailers that they have put out for Batman look fantastic, and it looks like a great stealth/action game.|||I really don't know since neither are out. I've only seen a few videos, articles, and screenshots. With that, Arkham Asylum looks like the best choice here. I would just wait for some reviews though, so you don't end up wasting your money. It's your decision, though.|||I'd get Batman. You could rent both of them or save up money so you can get both since neither of them come out for a little over a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment