Thursday, December 29, 2011

Do I need a special HDMI cord to play 3D (Batman, COD, etc) games on the Vizio e3d470vx?

I just bought the 47 inch LCD Vizio model number e3d470vx last night and am setting it up. Based on the instructions it says i need a special blu-ray player to view 3D but I bought this TV mainly for gaming. Do I need to buy a special HDMI cord to play Batman or Black Ops on this tv?|||NO, I don't know how many times I've read that "You need a 3D HDMI cable for 3D tvs" any kind will work. I have a 32" Vizio 3D tv and I'm using a HDMI cable I got almost 5 years ago and it works fine with my ps3 for games %26amp; movies.|||Keep in mind, to watch in 3D you need the following: 3D HDTV, 3D blu ray disc player or 3D game console, 3D blu ray disc movie or 3D video games and most of all 3D glasses. You should use 1.4 HDMI cable for 3D. Hope this will help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment