Saturday, February 4, 2012

Are the LEGO Batman 2 and LEGO Super Heroes video games real?

I know they announced LEGO Super Heroes playsets for next summer (which makes no sense, since they are going to have BOTH Marvel and DC characters in it, but that's a whole other thing), but I've also seen that they might be doing both a video game for that AND LEGO Batman 2. Has this been confirmed? And, if so, can you post a website in the answers? I'm a HUGE fan of the LEGO video games and I'd love for these to happen. Especially LEGO Super Heroes, because I can see that as Marvel's way of testing the waters, perhaps making a FULL LEGO game for the Marvel characters.Are the LEGO Batman 2 and LEGO Super Heroes video games real?
looks like it is going to be released in the summer of 12

No comments:

Post a Comment