Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What do ya'll think about the new batman lego game?

Personaly I think its awesome and if yoiu loved the cartoon as a child you most certinly will have a interest with this game.What do ya'll think about the new batman lego game?
it isnt bad but its not the best thing id like to play or what i like
Playing Logo's as a child was awesome, the cartoon was also cool and this game looks bad-***!!!What do ya'll think about the new batman lego game?
I am 29, dont watch cartoons, or play with legos.....but this game is awesome. I love all the lego games. But i have to say Lego Batman is probably the best one.What do ya'll think about the new batman lego game?
I love it. It's a lot of fun. I hope they make another one. This I think was the funnest one of all the Lego games

No comments:

Post a Comment