Saturday, February 11, 2012

What do you think of the game Batman: Arkham City?

I think its gonna get GOTY.



BQ- Did you like the tv show The New Batman Adventures show from the late 1990s? I preferred Batman:Animated Series (before all those changes to the characters, etc).What do you think of the game Batman: Arkham City?
It was great. Best game I played this year, even better than DX:HR. It absolutely deserves GOTY.

I preferred the Animated Series over the new adventures. Couldn't get into the new series at all.
it's pretty good. it was REALLY short though. only took me like 3 days maybe to beat it. but i haven't done all of the sidequests or riddler's stupid crap.What do you think of the game Batman: Arkham City?
I had batman arkham asylum thats was ok i didnt finish it got stuck and traded it in i havnt played batman arkham city but it looks good...What do you think of the game Batman: Arkham City?
I love the game but I believe Uncharted 3 with game of the year.
If Bruce Wayne himself and CJ from San Andreas came together and merged into one being... in a video game
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment