Saturday, February 11, 2012

A good single slot Video Card to Play Batman Arkham Asylum PC?

Hey my video card right now can not play the batman game and i need to buy a video card which is a single slot and have Shader model 3 or 4 (Hopefully 4)



ThanksA good single slot Video Card to Play Batman Arkham Asylum PC?
When you say single slot, I really hope you mean that your computer have an PCI-Express x16 slot.



Anyway, I'm going to assume the following thing about you:



-You don't want an all-out-too expensive card

-You want cheap but quailty stuff

-You're not one sided toward a certain brand

-You want to be able to play the game on some high settings.



By looking at those assumtion i made about you, I reckon you should get an ATI graphic card. They are cheap and have a great quaility. I reckon what you should get is an ATI Radeon HD 5750 because:



-It's probably under $100

-Performs well for a budget system

-Supports Directx 11 which future games will be releasing

-Supports Shader Model 5

-Low power consumption

-I use it too.A good single slot Video Card to Play Batman Arkham Asylum PC?
My computwer is a Dell Dimension 5150 which has a 300 watt psu .Is this supply big enough to support this card also i have heard that the Pentium D chip in the PC inhibits performance of some video cards,What are your ideas on this.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment