Saturday, February 11, 2012

What are the best XBOX360 games with a good plot?

My boyfriend is trying to convince me to become a "gamer" so he bought me an xbox. I really have loved playing LA Noire, Alice Madness Returns, and Batman: Arkham City. I enjoy games with good plots, but that are not too violent. I also like visually appealing games like Alice Madness Returns, but it's not the top thing I look for in games. Any suggestions? Thanks! %26lt;3What are the best XBOX360 games with a good plot?
The gears of war series. I suggest starting with one to get the whole story though.
Try out Mass Effect 1 and 2

It has a great story and you're not forced to play as a male character, which may be a plus for you.



Another would be the Assassin's Creed series which is like playing Arkham City except you're not as slow.What are the best XBOX360 games with a good plot?
alan wake has a great plot batman arkham city is another game with a good plot in my opinion the modern warfare series has pretty good plotWhat are the best XBOX360 games with a good plot?
Alan Wake
portal 2 has a decent plot, and its pretty fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment