Saturday, February 11, 2012

I traded in several xbox 360 games. Did I get a good deal?

I traded in these games unopened: Lego Batman, Spiderman, Pure, Wall-E %26amp; Ghost Recon.

I got $37 in credit and bought a used copy of Halo 3.

Was that a good deal?



Were any of those games even worth keeping?I traded in several xbox 360 games. Did I get a good deal?
No, in the future you should use a site like http://www.goozex.com - they will give you a MUCH better deal.
To me, I think that was a decent deal. Most of the games are outdated and just don't interest me.

Personally, I feel you'll have more fun with Halo 3, especially if you have LIVE.

And you should have traded at craigslist or eBay. YOu would of gotten A LOT better deal, especially if they weren't opened.I traded in several xbox 360 games. Did I get a good deal?
i think you should have kept Pure, and Ghost Recon. and i go to stores and see how much money i get for games and its a rip off. Also when i sell a game after a year or so i start feel like playing it again. so don't sell your games anymore cause its a rip off.I traded in several xbox 360 games. Did I get a good deal?
Honestly, people should never go to a game store and trade in because they rip you off. All those un opened games would have been around $90 at a pawn shop. (You should have kept Ghost Recon).

No comments:

Post a Comment