Saturday, February 4, 2012

I was wondering if you guys know if my computer can handle the upcoming game Batman: Arkham City?

My graphics card is a GeForce 9400 GT. I also downloaded Arkham Asylum demo and that game works fine.I was wondering if you guys know if my computer can handle the upcoming game Batman: Arkham City?
The graphics card you have should be quite able to handle the game. So long as you have a decent processor and the correct OS, the game should work fine. It is designed to be able to play on almost any modern computer. If the demo works fine, then the real one is bound to work.I was wondering if you guys know if my computer can handle the upcoming game Batman: Arkham City?
Did you every try the game out? Did it work? I'm in the same boat....

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment