Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I cant seem to enjoy batman akham city?

I love games like batman espically deus ex human revolution and uncharted 3 but, I dont like this game at all espically the graphics its so dull and boring. the fighting in the game isnt very enjoyable or exciting it seems like its the same moves over and over. I dont understand how people are calling this game of the year? Deus ex is a better game in my opinion. does anyone else feel this way? I feel very dissapointed like I threw $60 in the trash.I cant seem to enjoy batman akham city?
i felt the same way, lol but you know, its was fun in the beginning...I also love me some Deus ex :DI cant seem to enjoy batman akham city?
deus ex is boring first 10 hours is nice but when you get back to detroit it gets boring



batman arkham city is boring becuase there is nothing new just a different place and senario thats it i found boring also

No comments:

Post a Comment