Saturday, February 4, 2012

Can you play original xbox games on a 360 (specifically Batman)?

I want to new because I just got Batman Vengeance for Christmas and my console signed me off live then did an update thing. After that it loaded and the screen said xbox (like an old xbox looks like). But then it said that it couldn't let me play it and that I should go to www.xbox.com/games and see if it has any downloads that would allow me to play it, but the game wasn't listed. Please tell me, is there any way I can play this game on my console? Or do I have to return it? 8(



P.S. I also got Batman Rise of Sin Tzu and Justice League Heroes will they work to?



FULL POINTS FOR ANSWERING ALL MY QUESTIONSCan you play original xbox games on a 360 (specifically Batman)?
Batman Vengeance - NO

Batman Rise of Sin Tzu - YES

Justice League Heroes - YESCan you play original xbox games on a 360 (specifically Batman)?
YES U can play those games

No comments:

Post a Comment