Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Can my Nvidia gt320m play the latest games?

I have a hp dv6 laptop, i5 processor, 4gb ram. How will games like crysis and batman arkham asylum run in my machine and also if I had bought the ati HD 4650 would it have been better.Can my Nvidia gt320m play the latest games?
I can't speak for those two games in particular. However, I have seen Grand Theft Auto IV being run on a laptop with similar specs. The person who owned the laptop had the graphics detail set up fairly high, with the resolution set to 1900x1200. The was no lag or slowdown that I could see.



GTA:IV is known to be a graphically demanding game. It might not be the system killer that Crysis is/was, but it still takes good hardware to run with the eye candy on at playable framerates.



Your laptop more than meets the minimum specs for both of the games you were asking about. You will definitely be able to at least play both of those games. You should also be able to turn up the graphics detail and still get a very playable framerate.Can my Nvidia gt320m play the latest games?
unfortunately, the ATI HD4650 is the better graphics laptop. here is the test scores based on the gt320m: http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeFo鈥?/a>



And here is the test benchmarks on the HD4650 one:

http://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-ATI-Mob鈥?/a>



As you can see, the Crysis ran better with the ATI one, and got a higher 3D Mark 05 score. The Nvidia got 7795, the HD 4650 mobility got 12609. Keep in mind, your processor is better than the ones tested here, but this should give you a guide line.

No comments:

Post a Comment