Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What is the new batman game like?

I was thinking abouy getting it, but I want to know if its good.



Ive got batman arkham asylum which I enjoyed playing.What is the new batman game like?
Sure Sure. Better than orignal and now the new best superhero game with combos, environment opponent storyline characters even better. The best part is the graphics and storyline the two deciding factor for game on sevent gen console and PC. Fans of the Batman: Arkham Asylum will immediately be at home in Arkham City as developer Rocksteady took the core gameplay, refined it, and polished it. You brawl with one button, counter with another and leap when you feel like it. Batman's got a slew of new counter attacks -- including the ability to take out several attacking enemies at once -- and the ability to use nearly every gadget in battle with a hot key system. No boss in Arkham City really gave me a challenge. In fact, they're all a bit easy. Mr. Freeze had me stumped for a while as once you use an attack on him you can't use it again, but then the Bat-computer just sent me a cheat sheet.
Its better than Asylum, if you liked asylum you will definately like this game.What is the new batman game like?
I would check youtube for videos or game sites for reviewsWhat is the new batman game like?
Not sure but it has great reviews a few 10/10 s and I saw a 97% as well so it sounds good.
search on google

No comments:

Post a Comment